The Bulldog Gear BSY1 Yoke is a durable and cost effective training solution designed to enable versatility in any strength & conditioning programme.
Rigid and robust, the BSY1 Yoke is suitable for squatting, pressing and benching, dragging, pushing and yoke carries.
Made from 75mm x 50mm box section and manufactured in the UK, the Bulldog Series Yoke brings together the best of British engineering to deliver a fully modular and adaptable yoke.
An all rounder in our product range, this yoke is suitable for both commercial usage and domestic - home & garage set ups alike.
- Yoke is 1.8 Metres high including base
- Rack Floor Print is 1.2 metres x 1.2 metres
- 3mm thick Steel Uprights with 50mm hole spacings allowing for quick, easy and accurate placement of J Pegs
- 76.1mm Diameter Tube for the Yoke Crossmember
- 6mm thick sled plates with bumper plate storage
- Yoke weighs 65KG
- 340KG Weight Capacity
Optional Yoke Accessories include:
- J Pegs - UHMW Plastic Lined outside for optimal bar positioning and protection
- Spotter Arms for added safety when squatting or benching
- Anchor Plates
- Dip Attachment
Looking for some Yoke training inspiration?
In the words of Andrew Tracey the strongman yoke ‘the Swiss Army knife of fitness equipment’ it's a truely versatile piece of kit but it can be hard to know where to start, or perhaps how to keep things interesting! Take a look at our blog for some ways to utilise your yoke you might not have tried.
All optional extras are sold separately.
Galvanised option has a 4-6 weeks manufacturing lead time.