BS720 - Bulldog Series Floor Rig
The Bulldog Gear BS720 - Bulldog Series Floor Rig offers maximum versatility with a limitless list of add-ons.
Made from 75 x 50 box section and manufactured in Staffordshire, UK, the Bulldog Series Floor Rig is a fully modular training platform that is simple, effective and efficient.
The rig encompasses inbuilt racks and adjustable pull up bar heights of 2.4m (8ft) 2.25m (7 1/2 ft) or 2.1m (7ft). These can be staggered at different heights across your rig.
Optional wall ball targets, dip attachments & bar muscle up attachments are also available.
Choose a size that suits you, with the knowledge you can always add-on and upgrade as you go.
Fully CE rated and tested with a 3:1 Strength ratio.
Precision Engineered in Britain.
- 1800mm depth with customisable length: Keep building as long as you've got the space.
- Made with 3mm thick British Standard steel
- 16mm Bolts and Fasteners with nylock nuts
- 50mm hole spacing throughout allowing optimal body position for lifts
- J-Pegs with UHMW plastic included.
- Unit must be bolted to the floor or anchored using a competition base plate.
All optional extras are sold separately.
Floor fixings included. We advise that you seek the advice of an independent builder for the best fixing method.