Bulldog Gear Airbike 3.0
The next generation of the Airbike
The Airbike has reached its natural evolution, introducing the Bulldog Gear Airbike 3.0. Compared to its predecessor, the Airbike 3.0 is more durable, reliable and all round improved user experience.
A smoother ride
The 3.0’s new and improved stability provides a strong foundation, eliminating sway and unwanted movement during max output bursts, while the new belt-driven fan blade offers a smoother, quieter, and more dependable riding experience.
The mounted LCD console allows athletes to effortlessly track RPM, intervals, distance, calories and heart rate. To top it off the Airbike 3.0 has a top quality matte black powder-coated finish with the Bulldog Gear signature seal of approval.
Whether you're looking to outfit a larger commercial gym space or take your home gym to the next level the Airbike 3.0 is a worthy addition.
Base / Frame
- 57kg steel frame
- Belt driven - Steel fan system
- 3 Piece - Heavy-duty crank system
- Arms run on bearing housed spindles
- Metal Pedal arm uses bearings - stays tighter over time
Console / Programs
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, watts, RPM and HR
- Programmable Interval Functions (Work, Rest programs)
- Set distance time tracking
Comfort / Adjustments
- Rubber-dipped handles
- 4-way adjustable seat - 8 height and 5 lateral settings
- Moving Peg attachment footrests
- Oversized padded seat
- Rear Handle for easier maneuvering
- Length 149cm
- Width 76cm
- Height 134cm
- Wind Guard included as standard
- Water Bottle Holder included as standard
- Frame: 5 Year
- Parts: 1 Year
- All labour and carriage is the responsibility of the owner
- Max user weight load 300 Pounds (136Kg)
Our Bulldog Gear Airbike 3.0 is £55 to ship to UK mainland only, please note that this only applies to single item Air Bike 3.0 orders. If you add other items to your order, shipping cost may increase. If you have any concerns regarding shipping cost of multiple, large or Concept 2 items please contact customer services directly. Alternatively you can collect directly from our Staffordshire warehouse - this will need to pre arranged via customer service.