Bulldog Gear - JR2 Bearing Jump Rope - Red (LH)
The Bulldog Gear JR2 – The first British Made jump rope.
The combination of two cartridge ball bearings and one omnidirectional bearing in each handle gives seamless rotation - making your double unders feel smoother than ever.
Designed with endurance in mind, the handles of our JR2 has been knurled like our signature barbell. Even when the workout gets sweaty, your grip will not be sacrificed.
The shaft locking collar system means that one size fits all - the 3m long steel wire rope can be easily adjusted to fit any height.
There’s something for everyone – the JR2 comes in six different colourways – Black / Blue / Green / Purple / Red / Orange.
Sizing your Rope:
- Attach grub screws to collars using provided hardware.
- Add one collar to the end of the rope.
- Slide both handles onto the rope.
- Add the second collar to the opposite end of the rope.
- Stand on the centre of the rope.
- Pull the handles upward until they reach your armpits; make sure the rope is taut.
- Tighten the collars with the provided Allen Key.
- Trim off the excess cable (optional.)
See our sponsored athlete Craig Richey use the new JR2 Jump Rope: