NEW Bulldog Gear - Belt Driven Airbike
The next generation of the Airbike is here...
A smoother ride
The Belt Driven Airbike's new and improved stability provides a strong foundation, eliminating sway and unwanted movement during max output bursts. The new belt-driven fan blade offers a smoother, quieter, and more dependable riding experience.
The mounted LCD console allows athletes to effortlessly track RPM, intervals, distance, calories and heart rate. With our signature Bulldog Gear top quality matte black powder-coated finish it s a sleek addition to any gym space.
Whether you're looking to outfit a larger commercial gym space or take your home gym to the next level the Bulldog Gear Belt Driven Airbike is a worthy addition.
Base / Frame
- 57kg steel frame
- Belt driven - Steel fan system
- 3 Piece - Heavy-duty crank system
- Arms run on bearing housed spindles
- Metal Pedal arm uses bearings - stays tighter over time
Console / Programs
- Tracks distance, speed, pace, calories burned, watts, RPM and HR - please note that the Bluetooth capabilities of the console is only compatible with non coded heart rate monitors but not with smart watches or tablets.
- Programmable Interval Functions (Work, Rest programs)
- Set distance time tracking
Comfort / Adjustments
- Rubber-dipped handles
- 4-way adjustable seat - 8 height and 5 lateral settings
- Moving Peg attachment footrests
- Oversized padded seat
- Rear Handle for easier manoeuvring
- Length 149cm
- Width 76cm
- Height 134cm
- Wind Guard included as standard
- Water Bottle Holder included as standard
- Max user weight load - 136KG (300LB)
Shipping & Collection
Our Bulldog Gear - Belt Driven Airbike is FREE TO SHIP (to UK mainland only).
This item comes with a 5 year frame / 12 month parts warranty from purchase and covers damage sustained under normal operations and regular maintenance, not factitious factors. Warranty valid to original purchaser only and cannot be transferred. The warranty covers all parts but excludes potential labour costs of repair.
The following conditions are not covered under warranty:
- As a result of abuse, neglect, accident or unauthorised modification.
- As a result of incorrect adjustment of cable.
- Other misuse in operation or incompatible accessories and resulting damage.
If you have any queries or questions regarding the use or repair of this machine please contact customer service directly on firstname.lastname@example.org