The Bulldog Gear Zero Bench is a flat pack durable multi-purpose bench; a staple for any home gym.
It can be used as a flat bench or for incline and decline. Extremely easy to manoeuvre around with inbuilt wheels, and can be slid under a sofa or bed to save floor space when not being used. Equally suitable for a garden gym enthusiast; it can be carried or wheeled out for use in good weather and quickly folded away almost flat for easy storage.
Furthermore, the adjustment ladders are enclosed within the steel structure for increased safety when adjusting the bench's angle settings.
- Manufactured from 50x 25 Rectangular Hollow Section - 3mm thick steel.
- 150kg Total Load Capacity (Including the user.)
- 7 back pad adjustment positions: : 0°,15°,27°,36°,45°,54°,67°.
3 seat pad adjustment positions: 0°,12°,21°.
- 136cm x 42cm x 12cm (L x W x H). When Flat Packed
- 125cm x 42cm x 46cm (L x W x H). When Assembled
- Anodised aluminium lever handle and pull pin,
- Inbuilt wheels for easy maneuverability.
- 30cm wide back pad with commercial-grade, antibacterial upholstery.
- 18mm thick plywood bench pad with 50mm thick reconstituted foam.
All benches are sold with black upholstery
Not sure which Bulldog Gear bench is right for you?
We know on first glance it can be hard to choose which is actually the right bench for your needs. It's not just based on your strength and fitness goals but also the space you have available, how versatile it needs to be and of course budget. Take a look at our blog for a detailed buying guide comparing the benches in our range.
Picking the right adjustable bench for you - buyers guide