Bulldog Gear Resistance Bands are great for a number of resistance and assistance exercises, mobility work and Westside methods of training.
You can use our bands for assisted pull ups, dips and deltoid work but to name a few.
For more information on how to use resistance bands and why they are useful in your training, Ross Edgley provides further insight here.
Made of 100% seamless latex, these bands are incredibly strong.
Bands are 104cm (41 inches) long with variable resistance:
- Red band - 1.27cm (1/2Inch) wide with a resistance of 2-16KG
- Black band - 1.9cm (3/4Inch) wide with a resistance of 5-23KG
- Purple band - 3cm (1 1/8 inches) wide with a resistance of 10-35 KG
- Green band - 4.45cm (1 3/4 inches) wide with a resistance of 20-55 KG
- Blue band - 6.35cm (2 1/2 inches) wide with a resistance of 25-70 KG
Our bands were recently featured and recommended in the Independents article on the best 10 home gym equipment items. Click on the link below to read more.
Our Bulldog Gear Resistance Bands are £5.55 to ship as individual bands or £7.50 for a set of three to UK mainland only. If you add other items to your order, shipping cost may increase. If you have any concerns regarding shipping cost of multiple, large or Concept 2 items please contact customer services directly. Alternatively you can collect directly from our Staffordshire warehouse - this will need to pre arranged via customer service.