An exciting opportunity has emerged to join our team as a full time picker / packer, this is due to our expansion and significant growth over the past 12 months.
We design, manufacture and distribute high end gym equipment around the world and are renowned for being specialists in this field of work, working with a number of well known and reputed brands and organisations.
As a member of the warehouse team you will be required to accurately pick and pack customer orders ready for distribution to their customer base.
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Picking & Packing
- Packing Powdercoated Items
- Assembling Manufactured Components
- General Housekeeping Duties
- Assist with Goods in and Goods Out
- Working as a team player
- Knowledge of basic manual handling
- Reporting to the warehouse manager and team leaders
- Forklift License Desirable (training can be provided if required)
- Self motivated
- Have a can do Attitude
- Work well as part of a team
- Be Physically fit
Experience of working within a picking / packing environment would be ideal as you will be required to be at a certain level after the first 3 - 4 weeks.
This is not a highly targeted environment but the accuracy of pick and packs is essential and this role should also be viewed as an exciting starting point to progress through ranks at Bulldog Gear.
The general working hours are Monday - Friday 0800 - 1700 however this may vary during our busier periods; such as Black Friday.
This is potentially a long term opportunity for the right candidate.
Expected start date
£8.00-£10.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
Relevant procedures are in place
Stafford ST18 0PF (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
If you are interested in the position above please send us your CV and accompanying cover letter.