The Bulldog Gear Adjustable Bench 1.0 is a durable multi-purpose bench, a staple for any serious strength and conditioning facility, PT studio or home gym.
A bench designed for functionality
It can be used as a flat bench or incline bench. It's extremely easy to manoeuvre around and can be stood up vertically to save floor space when not being used. In addition, a spotter deck can also be purchased separately to use if training with heavier loads and with a partner.
Furthermore, the adjustment ladders are enclosed with a safety guard rail and nylon rollers to prevent any wear with metal to metal contact while adjusting the bench settings.
- Manufactured from 100 x 50 & 75 x 50 Rectangular Hollow Section - 3mm thick steel.
- 450kg Load Capacity.
- 7 back pad adjustment positions: 0 / 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 85 degrees.
- 2 seat pad adjustment positions.
- All angular Positions have laser-cut stainless steel wear guard degree markings.
- 144cm x 52cm x 45cm (L x W x H).
- Stainless steel grip handle and wheels for easy maneuverability.
- 30cm wide back pad with commercial-grade, antibacterial upholstery.
- 18mm thick plywood bench pad with 50mm thick reconstituted foam.
All benches are sold with black upholstery
Not sure which Bulldog Gear bench is right for you?
We know on first glance it can be hard to choose which is actually the right bench for your needs. It's not just based on your strength and fitness goals but also the space you have available, how versatile it needs to be and of course budget. Take a look at our blog for a detailed buying guide comparing the benches in our range.
Picking the right adjustable bench for you - buyers guide
PICKING THE RIGHT ADJUSTABLE BENCH FOR YOU