Belt Squat Station
The Bulldog Gear Belt Squat
The Bulldog Gear Belt Squat Station is the perfect solution for athletes looking to train their lower bodies whilst avoiding loading the spine and upper body. Ideal for facilities specialising in rehab and all serious strength and conditioning spaces.
Manufactured from 50 x 100mm 3mm rectangular hollow section with 38mm diameter handles. Each of the weight horns can hold a maximum weight of 125kg allowing for a total belt squat weight of 250kg.
Each storage weight horn can hold up to 75kg of additional bumper plates and the high grip diamond tread foot plate measures 60cm x 59cm.
The guide rails operate using nylon roller wheels, this significantly reduces the need for maintenance and wear and tear when compared to bearing driven belt squat machines, creating a premium product that will last the test of time.
What are the advantages of using a Belt Squat Machine?
The Bulldog Gear Belt Squat Station allows users to squat with the loading anchored across their hips. When compared to traditional barbell squats where the weight is loaded at the top of the torso -either across the back or front of the body- this significantly decreases stress on the upper body, especially the spine. This creates the ideal environment for trainees rehabbing from injury, working around niggles or just looking to avoid over-stressing the spine.
The belt squat is also a great alternative for beginners who may not have mastered the mechanics of the squat yet, enabling them to keep their torso upright and unloaded; mitigating unnecessary pressure on the lower back.
By removing the upper body from the equation and with the added stability of a solid platform and handles, users are able to focus all of their efforts onto their lower body.
Who is the Bulldog Gear Belt Squat Station for?
- Athletes rehabbing upper body injuries
- Trainees looking to avoid loading the spine with too much volume
- Beginners looking to focus solely on the lower body when mastering the squat
- Trainees looking to focus solely on their lower body during squat sessions
- Manufactured from 50 x 100mm 3mm rectangular hollow steel section
- 38mm diameter handles
- Weight horn capacity maximum weight of 125kg
- Total belt squat weight of 250kg
- Each storage weight horn can hold up to 75kg of additional bumper plates
- High grip diamond tread foot plate 60cm x 59cm